[BozemanLUG] Special CS Seminar today at 4PM

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Jan 7 09:46:40 MST 2010

Greetings,

Sorry for the late notice (I just learned of it yesterday) but I just wanted to mention that the CS Department has some special guests doing a seminar today at 4PM in CS Conference room in the EPS building.

Full details here:

http://www.cs.montana.edu/event/seminar/open-source-informal-discussion

To summarize:

Topic: Open Source Informal Discussion
When:  Thursday, January 7th at 4:00 p.m.
Where: CS Conference Room (EPS 347)

Main Presenter:
David Axmark, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Axmark - David is one of three original founders of MySQL AB, a company that was founded in 1995 and acquired by Sun Microsystems for around 1 billion dollars in 2008.

Also Attending:
Peter Zaitsev, http://www.percona.com/team/peter-zaitsev.html
Larry Stefonic, http://www.linkedin.com/pub/larry-stefonic/0/23/173

Anyone interested is invited... and if the attendance exceeds the conference room we will be moving to EPS 108.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me or call.