[BozemanLUG] Any PHP / general web developers out there?

Jordan Schatz white.armor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 06:55:19 MST 2010

Hello!

Since the website job boards seem dead I thought I would post here...
if there is anyone with PHP (particularly CakePHP or another MVC
framework experience), jQuery, MySQL skills that would like some
contract work drop me a line. I am working for a client in SLC and we
need more help. The job would be full time, contract, telecommute for
about 3 months, with the possibility of more work after that. You
would be part of a small team developing a business / intranet web
app.

Thanks,
Jordan