[BozemanLUG] LinuxFest Northwest 2010 videos

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Apr 28 15:48:25 MDT 2010

Greetings,

I recorded the 8 presentations I attended at LinuxFest Northwest 2010 this past weekend in Bellingham, WA.  For some background on the video setup/quality see:
http://www.montanalinux.org/lfnw2010-about-videos.html

You can find the videos here:

Linux Server Hardening Tips and Techniques by Gary Smith
http://www.montanalinux.org/lfnw2010-server-hardening.html

Automating Configuration, Deployment and Maintenance for Red Hat and CentOS by Kay Williams
http://www.montanalinux.org/lfnw2010-systembuilder.html

Hack this Site or Learn How Anyway by Andrew Becherer
http://www.montanalinux.org/lfnw2010-hackthissite.html

What's under the hat? A sneak peek at Fedora 13 by Jesse Keating
http://www.montanalinux.org/lfnw2010-fedora13.html

Don't custom build that site! The many uses for Drupal by Jakob Perry
http://www.montanalinux.org/lfnw2010-drupal.html

Git er done with GIT by Jesse Keating
http://www.montanalinux.org/lfnw2010-git.html

Introduction to SELinux Part 1 by Hal Pomeranz
http://www.montanalinux.org/lfnw2010-selinux-pt1.html

Introduction to SELinux Part 2 by Hal Pomeranz
http://www.montanalinux.org/lfnw2010-selinux-pt2.html
The last 10 minutes is missing because my battery died.