[BozemanLUG] May meeting?

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Tue May 26 09:21:18 MDT 2009

Greetings,

I have a scheduling conflict with the normally scheduled meeting this Thursday... my oldest son is receiving an award of some sort at school and my wife has to be at an appointment.

So... what shall we do?  Do you want to hold the meeting without me?  Do you want to reschedule?

I have a topic... KDE 4... if anyone is interested in that.  I threw together a KDE 4 presentation for the Unix Users Group meeting and I could give it again.  Or does anyone else have any other topics they'd like to volunteer for?

Wednesday (tomorrow) or Friday of this week would be good for me if anyone is interested?  Or next week any day.