[BozemanLUG] Books I mentioned at the meeting last night

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Fri Mar 27 10:26:18 MDT 2009

Greetings,

Here are the details on the books I mentioned last night.  Both are by Jonathan Littman.

The Watchman: The Twisted Life and Crimes of Serial Hacker Kevin Poulsen

The Fugitive Game: Online with Kevin Mitnick

I think I might have gotten confused when I was talking about phone tapping... I think it was Mitnick who was good at that and not Poulsen.  You can find used copies of the hardback or paperbacks online... as both books were written in the 90s.

Those are the two best "hacker" books I've written.

Does anyone have any books they recommend?