[BozemanLUG] [Commercial] Looking for resellers for Linux-based computers

Edward Terry eterry at openboxbuilder.com
Wed Mar 25 03:26:01 MDT 2009

I'm starting a business as a distributor of Ubuntu-based desktop
computers, and I'm looking for resellers. There is no commitment or
minimum volume, and no cost beyond the cost of starting a business
(business licenses and the like, if you don't already have one). We can
provide all necessary services, including customer service, tech
support, and a virtual website, or we can just provide you the systems,
or anything in between. If you'd like to utilize all of our services so
that you can focus on selling, you would receive a 5% commission. (If
you purchase systems from us at wholesale, then of course you would set
your own price.)

No experience or specialized knowledge is needed. Since there is no
minimum volume, you can do this as part-time as you wish.

The website is http://www.openboxbuilder.com. Please feel free to email
me with any questions or comments, or post them here.

--
Edward Terry
http://www.OpenBoxBuilder.com/