[BozemanLUG] Looking for someone good with GnuCash for presentation

David Eder david at eder.us
Fri Jun 26 10:29:21 MDT 2009

Sounds good.  It's a pretty stable platform.  I've not had any learning
beyond the initial.  There's been a few skin changes, but it's pretty
stable.

I'll set up a few accounts, put in some transactions and talk about some
of the charts.  We'll need a projector and a box with gnucash installed.

I started using it 07/18/1999, so it'll be just after my 10 year anniversary.

David.