[BozemanLUG] Question..

jjcogliati-208 at yahoo.com jjcogliati-208 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 20:29:25 MST 2009

> The hard part of this is that I'm using workstation
> hardware, and none of it
> especially new.  None of the hardware that I've looked
> at includes any kind
> of virtualization in the CPU, which shoots down KVM.

Depending on what kind of budget you have, you might consider upgrading one of your computers.  For what it's worth, last year I cannibalized one of my computers and got a new case, a new motheboard, memory, and a dual core 64 bit cpu for about 300 dollars.  Running KVM was my major purpose for that upgrade.  If you have more time than money there probably is something that you could find in Bozeman for cheaper.

Josh Cogliati