[BozemanLUG] Meeting tonight cancelled due to weather / storm

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Feb 26 18:48:36 MST 2009

Greetings,

Sorry for the late notice... but...

Usually I take the early bus home (to Belgrade) and then drive back to Bozeman so I have a way to get home.

I took the early bus but didn't get home until 6:40PM.  There is no way I can make it back to Bozeman for the meeting on time... and I'm sure the turn out is going to be horrible because of the weather anyway.  It took about 30 minutes to go from campus to the mall in the bus!

Anyway... I hope Chris can do it next month... or perhaps we can reschedule for next Thursday?  Will have to see.