[BozemanLUG] Meeting this month?

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Tue Aug 25 13:45:58 MDT 2009

Greetings,

The regularly scheduled BozemanLUG meeting for this month is this Thursday, August 27th at 7PM, on campus in EPS259.

I tried to get a guest speaker but I haven't heard back from him so I'm think it isn't going to happen... so I don't really have a topic... other than the fact that KDE 4.3 was released recently and Fedora finally provided updates for Fedora 10 and 11 today.

Also, I have brand new machines in the main CS lab that are triple-boot (both PC and iMac) for anyone interested in how that is done.

If anyone has any other topics they'd like to cover, please let me know.

Related to the meeting last month, LWN's Jon Corbet did a rightup on KMyMoney 1.0 that was recently released.  If interested, you can find the article at the following URL:

KMyMoney 1.0 Feature article
http://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/347546/a7854a1fa31bb51b/

KMyMoney 1.0 brief release announcement
http://lwn.net/Articles/347810/