[BozemanLUG] MediaPC (sorta off topic)

Jeff Sharkey jsharkey at jsharkey.org
Tue Apr 28 17:20:06 MDT 2009

I've had really good luck with an ATI Remote Wonder Plus for my MythTV
setup.  It's RF-based, which made a world of difference.  I didn't
have to point the remote towards anything.  It worked from any weird
angle and had about the same range as a normal IR remote.

I really liked the button layout, which is why I went with it.  I had
to compile the kernel module myself, but it was pretty painless from
then on:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/ATI_Remote_Wonder_Plus