[BozemanLUG] eWaste collection event today

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Sat Apr 18 11:33:13 MDT 2009

Greetings,

As you heard earlier on this list, today there was an eWaste collection event at the fairgrounds in Bozeman.  I had quite a bit of equipment in my garage that I needed to get rid of so I participated by turning in 10 computers and 3 monitors.  It was amazing how many cars showed up at 9AM.  I had to wait about an hour as two vary long lines of cars (one from Oak and one from Tamarack) merged together in front of the collection building.  It took a bit of patience but I finally made it through the line.

Who else turned stuff in?