[BozemanLUG] Fwd: Sun Conference in Bozeman

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Sun Sep 21 11:28:47 MDT 2008

Lou,

----- "Lou Caudell" <llc_lug at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Jeff, were can I get the details about this conference?

It took place last Wednesday (Sep. 17th) at the Best Western on 7th.  I attended it and I don't think you missed much.  There wasn't much technical content and it was mostly information you can get from their website on the various products (software, hardware, and storage) they offer.

i did take three pages of notes from Brian Wilson's opening presentation.  I was considering writing up a story but I haven't gotten around to it.  There was a little bit of swag you might have enjoyed but no tee-shirts.