[BozemanLUG] January BozemanLUG Meeting

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Jan 30 09:19:34 MST 2008

Greetings,

It is time again for a meeting... the first of the new year.  It will be this tomorrow (Thursday, January 31st) at 7PM.

I'm wanting to change the meeting place to be EPS259 on campus.  Does anyone have a problem with that?

I have a topic lined up for next month... Rusty Conover is going to talk about Amazon's virtualization service that is based on Xen... BUT this month... I haven't lined up a topic for yet.  I was hoping to get Justin Krohn and/or Jeffrey Sharkey to talk about their HDHomeRun networkable tuners but I haven't heard back from them yet on it.

So, hope to see you tomorrow on campus... EPS259 at 7PM.  We have had several meetings there already so I'm hoping everyone knows where to find it but if you need directions, please reply asking for them and I'll be happy to provide them.