[BozemanLUG] The hidden reason why Linux is slow to catch up.

Brian Vincent bvincent at moonlightbasin.com
Thu Aug 28 11:02:09 MDT 2008

I wouldn't exactly blame Microsoft for it.  If Linux had any substantial
market share and you could walk into Best Buy and purchase a laptop off
the shelf preloaded with it, then I bet you'd have the same problem.
The OS won't keep the marketing geeks at AOL from trying to put a
desktop icon on the screen.

Brian Vincent
Moonlight Basin Technology
bvincent at moonlightbasin.com